At your pace in your space.
My name is Mel and I am a trusted Remedial Massage Therapist,
Baby Massage Instructor and successful business coach.
This year I have been featured in The West Australian and That's Life! magazine.
I’m here to empower you to build connection with your baby. A online learning that you can access from the comfort and safety of your own home. Demonstrated with my own daughter and not a lifeless doll you will see a hands-on experience.
The magic of infant massage is taught to relax the baby, to feel soothed and connected. This is one of the most beautiful ways to secure attachment between the child and parent.
Babies are hard-wired to seek out meaningful connection. This connection needs to happen little and often to help build the brain, bond and create secure attachments. This unique program has been created to show you over 5 weeks how touch can create those little and often meaningful connections.
- Soothe and settle with the true techniques that work on the newly developing nervous system.
- Create a loving night time routine to induce sleep and relax your baby.
- Relieve painful gas, wind and constipation with a sequence that get's things moving.
With my daughter, we have created a baby massage program that will help you massage your baby at your pace in the comfort of your home with confidence
This program is designed in small sized learning video's, perfect for the tired mum who isn't confident with massaging. Explained in simple terms so that you can intuitively massage your little one along with me at a baby-led pace without the overwhelm.
Why would you massage your little one?
- Babies are hard-wired for little meaningful moments of connection often.
- Massaging your baby allows you to practice being present and in the moment connecting with touch.
- You are building secure attachments that are vital to building a foundation.
- Support and tone the digestion system.
- Increased immunity meaning less sickness and more growth.
- Brain development.
- Reduced cortisol stress hormones which means a more relaxed baby.
- Happier little baby.
- Happier and connected parents.
We live in an over-stimulated world, where burn out and exhaustion
is common in both mother's and children.
We deeply crave connection and peace.